Release Notes for Version 13.5 (May 10th, 2013)
- Release 13.5 contains the same release of MOOS from Oxford as Release 13.2.
- HSLine behavior - fixed bug where empty VIEW_SEGLIST was being posted on startup and triggering a warning in pMarineViewer
- Loiter behavior now posts BHV_SETTINGS report each time it enters the running state from the idle state.
- Station-Keep behavior now posts BHV_SETTINGS report each time it enters the running state from the idle state.
- Fixed bug in the helm appcasting scope output. Elements of type double incorrectly posting zero regardless of actual value. Did not affect the behavior of the vehicle, but was confusing if using the appcast scoping output for debugging or mission monitoring.
- Added ability to allow specifying 3rd party behavior dirs that don't exist without causing a startup warning and MALCONFIG state. To allow this, user has to opt-in by setting bhv_dir_not_found_ok=true in the helm configuration block.
- Fixed bug in handling marker configurations
- Improved runwarning information when receiving a partial/bad node report
- Modified the handling of stale vehicles. Node entry now turns yellow by default before disappearing. The staleness threshold and threshold for removing are configurable by the user. Automatic removal is only possible when timewarp>1, i.e., during simulation. Otherwise, the user must explicitly remove stale vehicles during field experiments.
- Machine IP address will be shown in the title bar if pHostInfo is running locally.
- Added further options for interaction with the classify queue. Users now have the option to specify a priority along with the classify request, and the ability to request an emergency request, and the ability to simply clear the queue of all prior requests.
- Added ability to handle aspect-sensitive objets. Sensor will degrade the when a vehicle is not approaching an object at its optimal aspect angle
- Fixed bug in setting the max limits to swath width settings.
- Added ability to generate hazards with aspect sensitivity
- Modification to make the handling of groups names be case insensitive.
- Fixed a bug in initializing the normalized score range.
- Now does NOT post a run warning when/if it detects a stale vehicle, unless explicitly configured with warning_on_stale=true
- Corrected the --interface output to reflect usage with pShare instead of pMOOSBridge
- Corrected the --interface output to reflect usage with pShare instead of pMOOSBridge.
- Fixed bug where alog file name was converted to lower case and thus not working in Linux.
Most Recent Previous Release Notes (13.2.2)