Release Notes for Version 13.2.2 (March 21st, 2013)
- Release 13.2.2 contains the same release of MOOS from Oxford as Release 13.2.
- Re-added the capability to limit classification requests based on a fixed interval of time (configured by "min_classify_interval")
- Added ability to switch Pd (but not swath size) settings as often as desired.
- removed debug output in the --all mode
- fixed bug that affected uXMS operation in AppCasting
- more robustness checking/handling for edge cases in MOOSGeodesy that was causing pMarineViewer crashes in some Linux distros, e.g., Ubuntu 12.10.
- fixed bug that caused left/right mouse context collisions when there was a context id shared by both the left and right mouse context config.
Most Recent Previous Release Notes (13.2.1)