MIT Heron Wiki Main Page
The MIT Heron M300 platforms are manufactured by Clearpath Robotics in Kitchner Ontario.
- The current MIT M300 fleet consists of:
- Six vehicle frames: Evan, Felix, Gus, Hal, Ida, Jing
- Eight electronics bays: Evan, Felix, Gus, Hal, Ida, Jing, Luke and Kirk
- Eight batteries
- This page is mostly viewable to all, without a password. Students wishing to contribute to and edit this page will need a password. The same password is needed to view the network sensitive content of these pages.
- The purpose of this page is to help new users get started with the Kingfisher and the MOOS-IvP autonomy software.
At MIT the software on the Heron is comprised of (a) the general purpose MOOS-IvP autonomy software, and (b) some software modules specific to the Heron. More info is provided on the software overview page.